SiouxSports.com Forum

SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MN ATHLETES

UND85

... and, Jesse Ventura.

Trivia:

Question: What do Jesse Ventura and Al Franken have in common in their election wins?

Answer:

They both beat Norm Coleman (Jesse beat another duphus, too, in a three way election).

Now there's a visual I don't need, Jesse Ventura, Norm Coleman and another guy in a three way. WoW!

yep

and Jesse won with 37% of the vote - so (for all you gophs fans) that means that 63% of this state voted against him - and that guy from dead-air america is going to win with about 40% as ACORN and the hollywood money simply had to FIND a few more votes than Norm already had in that fiasco they called a recount.

not that I'm a big supporter of Norm - but damn - the angry comedian simply smelled blood in the water, moved from N.Y., opened up a PO box in St. Louis Park and bought a senate seat - but oh well, thats Minny politics

And the people who elected the morons who sponsored this bill did not vote for Franken. These guys come Bachman country and are a couple of Republicans.

Fear not fans of common sense, adults run the House and Senate in this state, This bill won't see the light o' day.

And I agree with you this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard from a politician. Almost as dumb as anything that comes out of the mouth of Michele Bachman. Must be something in the water up there.

While most of us, if not all of us, agree that this bill is the stupidest thing we've ever heard... i feel as though we should leave people's political views out of the discussion. Thanks. :glare: