SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sioux Head Decal

Roben

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get a big Sioux Head decal for my car. I have an 8" x 8", but I've seen bigger, such as one in Madison this past weekend. Please let me know, and provide a link if it's online. Thanks a lot!

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get a big Sioux Head decal for my car. I have an 8" x 8", but I've seen bigger, such as one in Madison this past weekend. Please let me know, and provide a link if it's online. Thanks a lot!

Barnes and Noble bookstore in GF had very large decals last week, they are currently closing out all merchandise as a new company is taking over the bookstore, not sure when they will be closed.

I wasn't able to find one online...I'll have to try and call and have one shipped to MSP.

There is a print shop in Grand Forks that can custom make any size you want. I've had a couple made there before, but I cannot remember the name of the shop. It is two blocks South of El Roco, and a block West of Washington street in the same building as that new JAG Tattoo place (I think that's what it is called). If the name comes to me I will post it for sure.

The price was very reasonable and she printed them within minutes of our requests.

Hope that helps. Like I said, if the name comes to me or if I get to that part of town to check, I will post that info for sure.

There is a print shop in Grand Forks that can custom make any size you want. I've had a couple made there before, but I cannot remember the name of the shop. It is two blocks South of El Roco, and a block West of Washington street in the same building as that new JAG Tattoo place (I think that's what it is called). If the name comes to me I will post it for sure.

The price was very reasonable and she printed them within minutes of our requests.

Hope that helps. Like I said, if the name comes to me or if I get to that part of town to check, I will post that info for sure.

Passed it today - It's called Signs by Design.