SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five ticket package (one only)

luapsided

Hola! I have about 7 of us kick ass sioux fans headed to the final five this year and one of us had taken a different path in life and can't go :D:lol: I am not sure how easy it is to get rid of just one ticket package(all games) so I thought I'd start here just to see what people would offer. Proceeds are going for a good cause so Im hoping to not rob anyone but possibly just make a few extra bucks, plus all the time and effort it actually took to get these tickets.

Tickets are in Section 101 Row 21 seat 9.

So if there is any interest, feel free to send me a pm with a possible offer. I won't pass up a good offer! Otherwise I could just end up putting it on ebay in the very near future. Thanks a ton for any interest out there. Paid about $165 with taxes FYI. Go Sioux!

A bonus: You'll be sitting next to some 'kick ass sioux fans' :(

yeah :silly: its not so easy to sell. I have it on ebay as well with a couple watchers and over 100 views but no actual bids. If someone takes it here though Ill yank it off ebay.

Sorry about your luck, but I'm sure it'll go eventually. I'm looking for between 2-4 or else I'd help you out.