SiouxSports.com Forum

2 tickets available for each Minnesota game

82SiouxGuy

I have 2 extra tickets available for each of the UND-Minnesota hockey games next weekend. The tickets are at the top of Section 306, the end that the Sioux shoot twice each game. The tickets are in Grand Forks and delivery or pick-up can be arranged.

I will take offers for the tickets. It would be nice if someone bought both pair (I don't want to sell single seats), but that isn't a requirement. I would prefer that they go to loyal Sioux fans. I want to have the tickets sold by Tuesday evening if possible. PM me with your offer and I will let you know if you are the winner or not by later on Tuesday evening.

Last chance (I hope) to make an offer on these tickets. I plan to sell them tonight and have had several offers so far. PM me in the next couple of hours if you are interested. I will contact the winner later this evening.

Did you sell these yet?? I'm interested

Not ready to take $25 per ticket.

Anyone else looking for tickets to the games? These seats have a great view of the ice on the end that the Sioux will shoot twice during each game. Send me a PM if you are interested, I can get the tickets to you any time on Friday (or Saturday if you only want those tickets).