SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Gopher Tix - Lower Bowl Saturday

BudLight

I know there`s lots of people out there looking for Sioux/Gopher tickets. I have 2 available for the Saturday game that I would be willing to sell if the price is right! They are in Section 114, Row B, Seats 1 and 2 (right on the aisle). These are FANTASTIC seats (only night I have tickets for and I REALLY want to go), so I will only sell them if I can get A LOT of money for them.

I also have these tickets on a couple other sites (Facebook, craigslist) so I will take offers up until January 3rd/4th. These tickets are in Fargo, although I will be in GF on Jan 4th. Please send me a PM or post in here if you would like them. And I will let you know around that time if you can have them or not. Thanks!

I forgot to mention that I'm in Quebec until the 4th so I cannot meet with or talk on the phone with anyone until I'm back in the States on the 4th. When I get back that Sunday, I will contact the person who I will sell the tickets to. Sorry about the inconvenience, hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!