SiouxSports.com Forum

Can someone please tell me how to get the audio broadcast?

siouxcool

I just want to listen to the audio? WHy does the site keep asking about premium service to get audio?

Even to listen to the audio you have to go through the "purchase" process. When you add the audio to your basket however, it will show your payment amount as $0.00, so there is no charge. Just make sure your amount due is 0.00 before you complete the order, and then you will be able to log in for the audio.

Even to listen to the audio you have to go through the "purchase" process. When you add the audio to your basket however, it will show your payment amount as $0.00, so there is no charge. Just make sure your amount due is 0.00 before you complete the order, and then you will be able to log in for the audio.

Thank you for the suggestion . Unfortunately it is not working? I'm using my password and old email address from last year and beyond. So I do not know what to do? Do i have to set up a new email address and start all over?

This is almost enought to make you becoma a gopher fan.....

Thank you for the suggestion . Unfortunately it is not working? I'm using my password and old email address from last year and beyond. So I do not know what to do? Do i have to set up a new email address and start all over?

This is almost enought to make you becoma a gopher fan.....

Okay, I see what you're talking about.

I believe if you haven't registered for this season you have to do it again. I'm already registered so I made up a new account to see if I had problems.

If you have just registered, while you're still on the last page of the registration process that confirms your log in, click on the launch media player link towards the right hand corner and that will open the player for you.

When I directed back to the main page and tried to access the audio, I had that prompt that told me I needed premium access, but if you used that "launch media player" link it should work.

Hope this helps. Zajac just scored as I type this.

Okay, I see what you're talking about.

I believe if you haven't registered for this season you have to do it again. I'm already registered so I made up a new account to see if I had problems.

If you have just registered, while you're still on the last page of the registration process that confirms your log in, click on the launch media player link towards the right hand corner and that will open the player for you.

When I directed back to the main page and tried to access the audio, I had that prompt that told me I needed premium access, but if you used that "launch media player" link it should work.

Hope this helps. Zajac just scored as I type this.