SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket Needed for Minnesota Game (Sat. Only)

christo

Looking for a single ticket for the Sat. 1/10/09 against Minnesota.

What is the actual ticket price?

Do you think I could get one out front of the Ralph Sat., if necessary, for ticket price ? :lol:

NOT A CHANCE! lol. I recommend giving up. ??? If you don't have a ticket by now, chances of getting one are slim to none. They would be spendy too. Face value for a non-student is $40, but I would say if you found someone selling it would be much higher as they are in HIGH demand.

you can alaways get tickets outside of the ralph before the gopher series. ive done it for buddies and never paid more than 40 or 50 bucks a ticket and this years gopher tickets are all that range for price. dont sweat getting them in front of the arena. you will get in

NOT A CHANCE! lol. I recommend giving up. :lol: If you don't have a ticket by now, chances of getting one are slim to none. They would be spendy too. Face value for a non-student is $40, but I would say if you found someone selling it would be much higher as they are in HIGH demand.

Wow I actually paid $50 for mine.

Looking for a single ticket for the Sat. 1/10/09 against Minnesota.

What is the actual ticket price?

Do you think I could get one out front of the Ralph Sat., if necessary, for ticket price ? :lol:

I have 1 extra for 10 Jan 08. Email bigorange20@gra.midco.net if interested. or PM me