SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey on NHL Network

RedFrog

is espnu doing this also (covering only east teams and ccha teams?).. i was looking over the games they are covering... does not seem like any/or little of wcha games? :D

pretty much. i saw bu-unh on last night. oh well. there arent many sioux games we cant find a way to see. uaa games are webcasted as msu are usually. the games vs minny, sconnie and du are usually on fox regional stations. tech are webcasted for most part. only a few arent on in some sort of fashion but yes it would be nice to see more wcha games on national tv. a few years back they had some wcha but not lately.

pretty much. i saw bu-unh on last night. oh well. there arent many sioux games we cant find a way to see. uaa games are webcasted as msu are usually. the games vs minny, sconnie and du are usually on fox regional stations. tech are webcasted for most part. only a few arent on in some sort of fashion but yes it would be nice to see more wcha games on national tv. a few years back they had some wcha but not lately.

It would be nice to have live coverage on TV. Webcasts are great, but tv is alot better quality and much easier to follow the puck. I am in fargo and with Cable One all i get FSSN and FSN for gopher crap... are there any other people in fargo who get differant or better options? what other options are there in fargo to get NHL and college hockey asside from FSN-N and FSSN?