SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional On Sale Today

Tickets to the West Regional at The John went on sale this morning. Gophersports.com.

It is probably a foregone conclusion that the Sioux, as No. 1 West seed, will be sent there

as part of the long standing NCAA practice of putting the Sioux and the Gophers in the same regional.

The Gophers will probably make the tournament as well (unless they pull a CC Move and choke in the year

of hosting their own regional) and tickets will be hard in coming at a fair price.

I recommend that you get yours now. In the extremely unlikely chance that the Sioux are not at The John

on March 27-28, the Gophers will be and you can unload to the Kool-Aid Crowd in the Twin Cities.

I started to look at tickets today but have a question for anyone that has been to this arena. How many rows are there? I want to be above the glass and am wondering how high up I need to go. Thanks.

Check out some links and photos here. There is a detailed seating chart at the bottom of the page.

Looks like about 26-28 rows. If you want to be safe, I'd figure halfway or so.

Mariucci Facts