SiouxSports.com Forum

Question for season tix holders

beebsb010

Just wondering what some of you paid for your season tickets.

Are they more expensive for first time buyers? I keep seeing people on here saying they bought their season tickets for like $1400.00 and cheaper for LOWER BOWL SEATS.

I paid $2095.00 from the Ralph Box Office and that was WITH an ALUMNI discount for EACH seat. What's the deal? This was my 1st time purchasing them and I'm starting to think I got took....no?

Oh yeah....just so you have an idea of where they are at

Sec 100 Row R Seats 1,2

Just wondering what some of you paid for your season tickets.

Are they more expensive for first time buyers? I keep seeing people on here saying they bought their season tickets for like $1400.00 and cheaper for LOWER BOWL SEATS.

I paid $2095.00 from the Ralph Box Office and that was WITH an ALUMNI discount for EACH seat. What's the deal? This was my 1st time purchasing them and I'm starting to think I got took....no?

Oh yeah....just so you have an idea of where they are at

Sec 100 Row R Seats 1,2

Why would you spend $2100 without knowing why? I need to come see you have i got a deal for you!!! :(:(

Why would you spend $2100 without knowing why? I need to come see you have i got a deal for you!!! :(:(

Funny guy...how about I paid what the Ralph wanted. So I did know why.,...because that's what it cost. If you knew how to read, you'd say that I found out others were getting it cheaper AFTER I bought mine. Must be a smart one.

Funny guy...how about I paid what the Ralph wanted. So I did know why.,...because that's what it cost. If you knew how to read, you'd say that I found out others were getting it cheaper AFTER I bought mine. Must be a smart one.

So if you paid what the Ralph wanted and you did know why, then why did you start this thread asking us if we knew why you paid $2100? Don't come on here complaining that you got scamed by the ralph when you already know why you paid what you did. You get to watch the greatest College hockey program, at one of the nicest arenas in the world. What more could you ask for. Not sure why you are calling me dumb there is not even a sec 100 at the ralph, so maybe you did get scamed.

hockey1.jpg