SiouxSports.com Forum

midnight madness

siouxweet

with as popular as Sioux hockey is here in Grand Forks has UND ever thought about having a midnight madness event in coordination with the Sioux's first practice which I believe is the day before the exhibition game. have a meet the sioux prior to along with fan activities and drop the puck at midnight for their first practice of the year. I know they've tried with basketball up here and it hasn't been that successful but one would imagine that hockey could be different?

with as popular as Sioux hockey is here in Grand Forks has UND ever thought about having a midnight madness event in coordination with the Sioux's first practice which I believe is the day before the exhibition game. have a meet the sioux prior to along with fan activities and drop the puck at midnight for their first practice of the year. I know they've tried with basketball up here and it hasn't been that successful but one would imagine that hockey could be different?

It's a good idea, but that is past the players bedtime and besides it might cut into studying... :D

They did something like that here in St.Cloud for women's bb and it was poorly attended, and in talking to a couple of players, they hated it because it disrupted their whole routine for that day and the day after.

They did something like that here in St.Cloud for women's bb and it was poorly attended, and in talking to a couple of players, they hated it because it disrupted their whole routine for that day and the day after.

you cannot really compare St. Cloud womans BB to Sioux Hockey