SiouxSports.com Forum

Need 4, 6, or 8 Frozen 4 tickets

TMK

PM here if you have tickets or e-mail

Looking to pay face value.

Try this link . . . .

Colorado Springs Craigslist

There is a scammer on Craigslist out of Denver. Do not buy from anyone expecting you to handle transaction through e-Bay with payment going to Western Union, and a "Payment Agent" in the United Kingdom.

Colorado Springs and Denver Craigslists will be a good potential source for folks still looking.

Good luck.

Try this link . . . .

Colorado Springs Craigslist

There is a scammer on Craigslist out of Denver. Do not buy from anyone expecting you to handle transaction through e-Bay with payment going to Western Union, and a "Payment Agent" in the United Kingdom.

Colorado Springs and Denver Craigslists will be a good potential source for folks still looking.

Good luck.

Correct on the scammer in Denver... I ran into him/her last night. Too many things looked fishy, but i got the to the point of being asked to send it through Western Union.

Correct on the scammer in Denver... I ran into him/her last night. Too many things looked fishy, but i got the to the point of being asked to send it through Western Union.

Interesting to say the least..... I almost sent a guy over 500.00 with money gram to the UK on a supposed ebay purchase invoice..... good thing I decided better of it, it was very fishy STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY SIOUX FANS

Interesting to say the least..... I almost sent a guy over 500.00 with money gram to the UK on a supposed ebay purchase invoice..... good thing I decided better of it, it was very fishy STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY SIOUX FANS

This should almost get its own thread.