SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

For UND to flip the comparison with New Hampshire, two things need to happen.

First, we need to keep on winning, enough that our RPI stays ahead of them.

Second, we need to flip the "Common Opponents COP" part of the PWR with NH. For that to happen, i) we need to play and beat CC, and ii) NH needs to play BC and lose to BC.

If that all happens, we flip the New Hampshire comparison. (Theoretically, it might be possible for the TUC comparison to flip, but that's such a remote possibility we can count that out.)

I would love to see us match up with CC again. The 1st game we played they looked horrible. The next night the roles were reversed. I think the true result is somewhere in between. As for BC, I really think there will be a couple of major upsets in other conference playoffs but I don't think there will be hardly any in the WCHA.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see us match up with CC again. The 1st game we played they looked horrible. The next night the roles were reversed. I think the true result is somewhere in between. As for BC, I really think there will be a couple of major upsets in other conference playoffs but I don't think there will be hardly any in the WCHA.

I don't think there will be any upsets in the 1-2 and most likely 1-3 of the WCHA, but the rest is so jumbled up that it's anybody's game

Noticed you were from LR. Should have expected that kind of great insight from Gods country!

Haha. I noticed you are from MN so are you talking about the LR of MN? I guess I am from around Devils Lake in ND but I would say they both are Gods country! Or at least for fishing and the like.

Haha. I noticed you are from MN so are you talking about the LR of MN? I guess I am from around Devils Lake in ND but I would say they both are Gods country! Or at least for fishing and the like.

I live in MN but I have no illusions where gods country is!!! Born and raised in the heart of Gods country (DL) and graduated from UND. Nothing compares to ND in the Fall so I spend as much time out there as I can. Too bad the job opportunities are not what they are in other areas. But I guess that keeps NODAK a hidden treasure to most of the rest of the world. And that is fine with me.

I live in MN but I have no illusions where gods country is!!! Born and raised in the heart of Gods country (DL) and graduated from UND. Nothing compares to ND in the Fall so I spend as much time out there as I can. Too bad the job opportunities are not what they are in other areas. But I guess that keeps NODAK a hidden treasure to most of the rest of the world. And that is fine with me.

True that.