SiouxSports.com Forum

What-if Calculator

Sioux-per Villain

3 sweeps :D

That's low AZ, low, haha. But seriously, we just have to score some game dont we?

AA better be a sweep, UW and UMD are all dependent on Kangas stepping it up even more than he has.

:D at least you can have fun with it, refreshing from a gopher fan.....if uaa is in alaska thats a split for sure. seems many wcha teams no matetr what have trouble sweeping there.

I got my season ticket right in front of me, AA is the away game, but I seriously have confidence in sweeping them. Wisconsin we just need to have a few breakout games, maybe get a few lucky bounces. Duluth, you never know. But I still have no confidence for home ice, I better be getting a refund, because I see here that WCHA First Round is on here....150+ dollars for one night of the season, I want some cash.

I'll take a picture

EDIT: And my camera is dead....(cue references to the Gopher season being dead)

I got my season ticket right in front of me, AA is the away game, but I seriously have confidence in sweeping them. Wisconsin we just need to have a few breakout games, maybe get a few lucky bounces. Duluth, you never know. But I still have no confidence for home ice, I better be getting a refund, because I see here that WCHA First Round is on here....150+ dollars for one night of the season, I want some cash.

I'll take a picture

taking off green glasses---------------------------- the gophers wont have home ice. they cant score and havent been able to for a long time now. just one of those years. i think you will end up 8th and take on DU in denver for the playoffs and i think the season ends there for ya. one of those seasons where things dont go right from the get go with stoa, the headcase frazee to the quitter and nobody being able to score. it happens.

Yes very true, makes me sad to say it. No KO, no Stoa, Frazee struggles, whatever....it's hard for freshman to come in and make a huge impact in the WCHA but its going to be desperately needed, especially if we lose Wheeler :D none of the seniors are really going to kill us by leaving

3 sweeps :D

That's low AZ, low, haha. But seriously, we just have to score some game dont we?

AA better be a sweep, UW and UMD are all dependent on Kangas stepping it up even more than he has.

I don't see it happening. Nope, I would bet on it... UMD and UW are better teams and UAA will probaby get a point or two against the Goofs as well...

I don't see it happening. Nope, I would bet on it... UMD and UW are better teams and UAA will probaby get a point or two against the Goofs as well...

I wouldn't take UAA too lightly. Granted, the Sioux played pretty awful against the Seawolves, but I think their style of play had something to do with it and they sure played us hard for 120 minutes.

I wouldn't take UAA too lightly. Granted, the Sioux played pretty awful against the Seawolves, but I think their style of play had something to do with it and they sure played us hard for 120 minutes.

You can't take them lightly especially when you have to make the trip up north, I don't think the Sioux have swept them up there since 2002-2003