SiouxSports.com Forum

Increased UND Advertising

Stromer

I know there has been discussion in the past about the lack of advertising and exposure coming out of the university for the sports teams and the university itself. I think we all agree that it has been lacking compared to some other nearby universities. Well as I have been watching bowl games on ESPN for the last week, I have seen more advertisements for UND than I have seen in the last 2 years combined. Sure it was that same old vanilla ad they always run, but while maybe only a small step, can we expect more improvements in this department in future months?

I know there has been discussion in the past about the lack of advertising and exposure coming out of the university for the sports teams and the university itself. I think we all agree that it has been lacking compared to some other nearby universities. Well as I have been watching bowl games on ESPN for the last week, I have seen more advertisements for UND than I have seen in the last 2 years combined. Sure it was that same old vanilla ad they always run, but while maybe only a small step, can we expect more improvements in this department in future months?

yes, i believe so..I was talking to a member of the presidential search committee and they had mentioned that the next president must be somebody who can help advertise and fundraise for UND.