SiouxSports.com Forum

shoulder surgery ?

Fetch

Anyone ever had it ?

I have a bone spur & quite a bit of pain

I am getting a MRI today & then maybe surgery

I just got my second shot two days ago (second in two yrs) It was good for a yr then slowly got worse & worse - I should have got the shot before hunting this yr but then I would have really over done it (shooting)

I love hunting but have not shot a gun even 1/4 as much as I would like to - before season you don't even think about getting surgery - because you don't want to miss it - But now it's just over & I'm seriously considering it

How long does it take to recover & how much rehab ? (The no pain no gain type) ?

Anyone ever had it ?

I have a bone spur & quite a bit of pain

I am getting a MRI today & then maybe surgery

I just got my second shot two days ago (second in two yrs) It was good for a yr then slowly got worse & worse - I should have got the shot before hunting this yr but then I would have really over done it (shooting)

I love hunting but have not shot a gun even 1/4 as much as I would like to - before season you don't even think about getting surgery - because you don't want to miss it - But now it's just over & I'm seriously considering it

How long does it take to recover & how much rehab ? (The no pain no gain type) ?

Recovery time and rehab really depends on what is wrong with your shoulder, what kind of surgey you had, and what they did (repaired or fixed) during surgery.

After your doctor looks at your MRI results he/she will be able to give you a good idea about all of that.