SiouxSports.com Forum

SENSERS { S P L I T } SATURDAY

01grad

I know we have always been accustomed to and expecting sweeps each weekend as Sioux fans, but splits really aren't that bad. I also realize that with how much talent we have we should be winning more and scoring some goals. Expectations were very high at the start of the season which gets our hopes up thinking we will be untouchable, but perhaps we don't have all the pieces put together right now. It's tough losing a teammate like Grieco because he was unhappy and I am sure that other players such as Oshie are possibly questioning his decision of staying thinking that this might be easier than he thought, but they need to suck it up and keep plugging away. This isn't a time to get frustrated because if we can keep getting some points each weekend the youngsters will start to pull it together and we will be strong soon. There are already some signs of great play but we just need it more consistenly each night. We need to win this Saturday and hopefully the coaching staff will make some adjustments and give helpful pointers to players. If we can't get points these first few weekends of the season, it will probably be very tough to be at the top of the WCHA, which would be nice for a change.

As Dirty has predicted the Sioux will score a bunch of goals one night and have a rough go the other. So this means that Saturday is a good night to all get together at Sensers to watch the green and white pile it on.

RALLY THE TRIOUXPS AND LET'S PULL OUT A W!

I know we have always been accustomed to and expecting sweeps each weekend as Sioux fans, but splits really aren't that bad. I also realize that with how much talent we have we should be winning more and scoring some goals. Expectations were very high at the start of the season which gets our hopes up thinking we will be untouchable, but perhaps we don't have all the pieces put together right now. It's tough losing a teammate like Grieco because he was unhappy and I am sure that other players such as Oshie are possibly questioning his decision of staying thinking that this might be easier than he thought, but they need to suck it up and keep plugging away. This isn't a time to get frustrated because if we can keep getting some points each weekend the youngsters will start to pull it together and we will be strong soon. There are already some signs of great play but we just need it more consistenly each night. We need to win this Saturday and hopefully the coaching staff will make some adjustments and give helpful pointers to players. If we can't get points these first few weekends of the season, it will probably be very tough to be at the top of the WCHA, which would be nice for a change.

As Dirty has predicted the Sioux will score a bunch of goals one night and have a rough go the other. So this means that Saturday is a good night to all get together at Sensers to watch the green and white pile it on.

As Dirty predicted, ;) PLEASE!

"I AM SURE THAT OTHER PLAYERS SUCH AS OSHIE ARE POSSIBLY QUESTIONING HIS DECISION OF STAYING" :angry: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WERE YOU AT THE GAME? THEY HAD 25 SHOTS IN THE THIRD, I AM SURE TJ CAN HANDLE IT. THIS IS NOT MARCH IT IS NOVEMBER :lol:

:angry: im sure all the players are well aware of how tough it is to win the whole damn thing. they have only sniffed it being to the f-4 two years in a row with this group and 3 for some. come on