SiouxSports.com Forum

Recieved Refund for Weekend Tech Webcast

Bob in Wisconsin

I signed up for the Tech webcast this past weekend, and I am also a Sioux Extra member. Saturday nights game suddenly became available to Sioux Extra members (Friday's was not). I emailed Sioux Extra customer service, and recieved an $11.95 refund (Tech webcast price).

I signed into my Sioux Extra account, and on the account info page, at the bottom, is a "contact us" link...

Just in case anyone else wants to get a refund.

I signed up for the Tech webcast this past weekend, and I am also a Sioux Extra member. Saturday nights game suddenly became available to Sioux Extra members (Friday's was not). I emailed Sioux Extra customer service, and recieved an $11.95 refund (Tech webcast price).

I signed into my Sioux Extra account, and on the account info page, at the bottom, is a "contact us" link...

Just in case anyone else wants to get a refund.

I didn't even get it charged and watched both games... for some reason they wren't confirming my credit card, but it would let me open the window to watch the game... then send me an email about a half hour later saying it didn't confirm but it was too late becuase i already had opened the window... it accepted and declined 3 times but i still got to watch it so too bad for tech plus i couldn't even see who was who due to bad quality video