SiouxSports.com Forum

Sat night Mich St. Tickets Wanted

Looking for two tickets for the Mich St game. Would/could possibly trade tickets for another (not Minnesota) game.

they said they released 700 student tickets for the mich st game at the ralph, maybe that would be of help

It means that students didn't buy all of their allotted tickets and as of Monday there was 700 available to the public. They're fair game now.

Find it hard to believe that the students wouldn't buy all of their tickets. It looked like the student section was fairly full vs. Mantitoba. Are that many students going pheasant hunting this weekend?

I did actually check Ticketmaster, and they didn't have any better seats than when I checked this last weekend.

Find it hard to believe that the students wouldn't buy all of their tickets. It looked like the student section was fairly full vs. Mantitoba. Are that many students going pheasant hunting this weekend?

I did actually check Ticketmaster, and they didn't have any better seats than when I checked this last weekend.

like stated. they said on the broadcast there were 700 available and all student tix are fair game a week before the mich st game and the gopher series but all others are a month advanace you can buy them.

like stated. they said on the broadcast there were 700 available and all student tix are fair game a week before the mich st game and the gopher series but all others are a month advanace you can buy them.

Thanks for the info AZSIOUX (wasn't trying to be contrary or an ahole, I just sometimes come off that way). BTW-Just checked out your site...COOL!

The student section has rarely been sold out the last few years. It surprises me because most students here claim to be big Sioux hockey fans.

Sioux/Gopher game is sold out by students, though... :silly:

The student section has rarely been sold out the last few years. It surprises me because most students here claim to be big Sioux hockey fans.

Sioux/Gopher game is sold out by students, though... :silly:

Did it sell out this year yet? I know it wasn't sold out on the Wed/Thurs after they went on sale. Compare that to selling out 4 hours after they went on sale 2 years ago. And that was with 200 more seats to sell since we have 200 upper season tickets this year. However, the students are filling up the football games better so maybe it is a tradeoff.