SiouxSports.com Forum

POLLS SHMOLLS ;)

AZSIOUX

NHL.com's Frozen Four Prediction -- North Dakota, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Michigan State

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&a...rticleid=339119

North Dakota coach Dave Hakstol starts his fourth season with a five-year contract extension through 2012. The Fighting Sioux offer the most electric and fan-appealing play in the country -- and have made three consecutive trips to the Frozen Four. He loses Toews, but returns a team with plenty of depth that has a realistic chance to play in Denver in April. So do Minnesota, Denver, and Wisconsin, which had the best recruiting class in all of Division I, led by three NHL first-round picks in No. 3 Kyle Turris (Phoenix), No. 12 Ryan McDonagh (Montreal), and No. 27 Brendan Smith (Detroit). In the league with the most national championships at 35, it

NHL.com's Frozen Four Prediction -- North Dakota, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Michigan State

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&a...rticleid=339119

Good to see that they almost made it through the 2nd paragraph before making an error... :glare:

Three of the four teams in last April's Frozen Four top the NCAA preseason polls heading into the 2007-08 season; North Dakota is on top, with national champion Michigan State and Boston College at Nos. 2 and 3.

"We would like to have won it," said Jerry York, whose B.C. Eagles lost a second consecutive title game by the same2-1 margin. "But going that far helps all of your players."

The final was 3-1.

Wow! Minny #8 and Miami #3? Yes, the Gophs have lost some defensemen and a goalie, but I still think they'll fare better than that. No disrespect to Miami's program, as they've been fairly consistent the past few years, but I still don't see them as seeing a Frozen Four participant.

Wow! Minny #8 and Miami #3? Yes, the Gophs have lost some defensemen and a goalie, but I still think they'll fare better than that. No disrespect to Miami's program, as they've been fairly consistent the past few years, but I still don't see them as seeing a Frozen Four participant.

the gophs would beat miami. they are always over rated, them and cornell the last few years. whatever