SiouxSports.com Forum

USA Hockey

Sioux

Commodore and Toews are with team Canada :ohmy:

:silly: I guess "Sioux" thinks Commodore is an American "wanna-be."

In regards to Parise being added to the team. I think it's a great addition. The roster's for this tournament are put together to haphazardly, as it basically goes with the NHL's playoff elimination, so teams are unable to form a lot of chemistry. Zach has a lot of heart, and has good history with USA hockey, so he should still be able to add to the team's success.

:silly: I guess "Sioux" thinks Commodore is an American "wanna-be."

In regards to Parise being added to the team. I think it's a great addition. The roster's for this tournament are put together to haphazardly, as it basically goes with the NHL's playoff elimination, so teams are unable to form a lot of chemistry. Zach has a lot of heart, and has good history with USA hockey, so he should still be able to add to the team's success.

i wasnt thinking when i asked why commie wasnt on...wow...i should think before i post new topics

USA Today article on Zach Parise.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/2007...arise-usa_N.htm

Nice photo of Zach after playoff loss. With 10 points in 11 playoff games it seems he gave his best effort. After the disappointing end to his NHL season this is such a great, but not unexpected, opportunity for him.

Zach's work ethic and enthusiam should go for to inspire his new teammates and give fans a lift after the loss to team Canada. If USA goes on to win the gold metal this photo would serve as a good reminder to give 100% and that good things can and do happen when you don't give up on your dreams.

USA Today article on Zach Parise.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/2007...arise-usa_N.htm

Nice photo of Zach after playoff loss. With 10 points in 11 playoff games it seems he gave his best effort. After the disappointing end to his NHL season this is such a great, but not unexpected, opportunity for him.

Zach's work ethic and enthusiam should go for to inspire his new teammates and give fans a lift after the loss to team Canada. If USA goes on to win the gold metal this photo would serve as a good reminder to give 100% and that good things can and do happen when you don't give up on your dreams.

I think this is a great photo, and that it actually shows the desire Zach has to win every hockey game. It was stated at the beginning of Game 5 that it was obvious by Zach's demeanor that the Game 4 loss was hard on him. Good to see that after his 2nd year in the NHL, hiw will to win is still as high as ever.