SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux congrats from Rutgers fans

JESUS,family,rutgers

On behalf of all the Rutgers fans here in New Jersey, congratulations to all the North Dakota players, coaches, and fans on another great season and a trip to Missouri for the Frozen Four! Our local FoxSports station didn't show the semi, but the final was on last night and what a game to watch.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX--ANOTHER FROZEN FOUR!

GO LADY KNIGHTS--GOODBYE DUKE, BEAT ARIZONA STATE, and ON TO THE FINAL FOUR!

Siouxmama,

Thousands of people in New Jersey see my NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX bumper sticker/magnet every year and for the next two weeks I also have the Sioux car flag on. Everywhere I wear my Sioux jerseys( including my #18 Tim Skarperud which I wear with a Sioux cap) somebody comes up to me and says "The Fighting Sioux." Now if I can only get everyone in Grand Forks,Minot,Fargo, and the area where they have the big metal farmers and birds along the road to wear The "R"!!!!!!

Now if I can only get everyone in Grand Forks,Minot,Fargo, and the area where they have the big metal farmers and birds along the road to wear The "R"!!!!!!

I'm not a hat guy, but now and then, I do wear the Rutgers hat you sent me. Thanks for your continued support. And Go Rutgers!