SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Minnesota Game Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very intense game, but what would you expect. How can you boost tickets sales when the championship rounds are SOLD OUT. I watched the first period of Mich. and the Doomers. No comparison. Either one of these teams will have there way with that conference.

Totally agree. Great first period of hockey. I hope they put the three-four WCHA teams in seperate regions this year. I really think that UM/UND/SCSU and even WI/DU if they sneak in could advance to the FF.

Thanks for a good response, our team and your team are pretty dam evenly matched according to the play in the first.

I didn't only mean Final five, but also during the season. How many game dq's this year, my guess is a heck of a lot more than past years. Our team alone is 3, 4 if the ref let Finley go

I didn't only mean Final five, but also during the season. How many game dq's this year, my guess is a heck of a lot more than past years. Our team alone is 3, 4 if the ref let Finley go

Not the time of the year to do it though, and all players know that, as well as you do.

Thanks, I am watching on GOOFER sports North and there has been at least 3 penalties not called on goofers. :lol:

if the ref called every penalty for the first period, he would have called 30 of them. this game will either get real ugly, or a penalty fest if it doesn't change.