SiouxSports.com Forum

We NEED Help

~SiouxHockeyLover~

I am getting very frustrated with this team!;) I dont see how they could have started this seadon out on such a good note and just throw it all away liek that have been doing for the past month. And I am sick of hearing people say that we are doing so bad because we don't have David Hale anymore. YA KNOW WHAT PEOPLE!?!? HE'S NOT COMIN' BACK! GET OVER AND EXCEPT THE FACT THAT WE CAN'T PLAY HOCKEY LIKE WE USED TO!! I know that Dave did play a big role on the team, but if we are truly a good team, then it shouldn't matter that a player is gone. We should still be able to go out there and dominate! They need to win because I think I have forgotten how to win and what it feels like to win. I think I have too. I remember in the beginning if the season it was like the team didn't know how to lose and they were completely crushed when they did. Now losing is old hat to them. They need to get down to buisiness and get there heads out of there butts if they wanna get somewhere in this league. I don't have the same expectations of them as I did at the beginnign of the season. Back then I expected them to win every series they played in, now, I'm happy if they get a tie which isn't right. :D

And I am sick of hearing people say that we are doing so bad because we don't have David Hale anymore...I know that Dave did play a big role on the team, but if we are truly a good team, then it shouldn't matter that a player is gone. We should still be able to go out there and dominate!

I don't think you realize how big of a role defenseman play in hockey, especially David Hale. He's been drafted by the Devils who think he might be the next Scott Stevens (If you don't know who Stevens is...he's arguably the best defenseman in the NHL)!!! If the defense can't hold the zone, Parise, Boche and Notermann can't put it in the net, and if they can't clear our zone, they'll end up taking 30 or so shots a game and with our goaltending that's not good, plain and simple.

Also our record without Hale should speak for itself.