SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday Games

Smoggy

A part of me wants to see the gophers at the X and a part of me doesn't. I want good rivalries and matchups, but it would be kind of funny to see them not make it.

Need either St. Cloud or Goofs to be there for respect reasons. We in the WCHA know how tough it is throughout the league, but outside, all we would hear if we won it was how all the bottom feeders were in the tournament.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A part of me wants to see the gophers at the X and a part of me doesn't. I want good rivalries and matchups, but it would be kind of funny to see them not make it.

Us verse the seawolves is a good rivalry, or did you forget what happened between Anderson and Kaip this year

And the seawolves and CC

I don't want to see them there. Yeah, their being there would make for good hockey. But the way every WCHA team is playing in the play-offs, I think it will be a great hockey weekend regardless of who wins today.

hell, just start shooting from 175 feet, 1 is bound to go in right :D

Did edit: anyone hear me start the commotion in the student section last night when we were shorthanded and Bina was standing on the dot, and me and the whole student section yelled shoot it. Just a quick story.

1-1 11:25 left in the 2nd UAA 2:00 PP