SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux's Postseason

sioux_11

It's in their hands!!!

Obviously the Sioux have been horrible these last few weeks. I believe if Blais can figure it out that he can only play RANFRANZ (maybe Brandt) if he wants the Sioux to go anywhere in the postseason the Sioux will make a huge run in the playoffs.

The Sunday night game against UMD was an unbelieveable game. The Ralph was rockin' after the second goal, by Bochenski. I know that the three seniors will use that moment and fire up for the Wisconsin series. I just am not sure about the goalies. Hopefully the rest of the team gave the goalies an earful after the heartbreaker on Sunday. You know the seniors don't want Sunday's game to be the last one they ever play in the Ralph.

Siembida needs to be thrown out into the back alley and have someone beat some sense into him. How could anyone let the third goal in. Heck, I could have made that save. After Bochenski's huge goal, which could have been the turning point to their slump, Siembida makes the biggest bonehead play since Bill Buckner by coming a mile outside of the crease. I agree that it wasn't totally Siembida's fault, because Jones fell, but that is what you have a goalie for, to stop the puck when there is no defense.