SiouxSports.com Forum

ZP scores two tonight!

sappysieve

Zach Parise netted a pair tonight in the Devils 4-3 win over NYI. Zajac made a big play and assited on one of ZPs goals also.

Great to see the former Sioux alive and well in the NHL.

zajac assisted on both of zpars goals

as mentioned in the former players thread, 2 games featured 4 sioux players

nj/nyi- zajac,parise,hale and j blake

phx/car- roche,bayda,jones,commodore

pretty damn sweet to watch these tonight

you're right, Zajac got two assists.

Did you have enough TVs running to watch every game or what?? you don't miss anything on hockey do you? LOL!

Do you go to many Coyotes games out there?

:lol: no just have the nhl package and flip back and forth :) i have gone to a couple this year, i interned for them last year so worked every game which was fun as well. they are on fire right now and travis roche has been a huge part of it which is sweet.

:lol: no just have the nhl package and flip back and forth :) i have gone to a couple this year, i interned for them last year so worked every game which was fun as well. they are on fire right now and travis roche has been a huge part of it which is sweet.

I should really get that package. I watch VS and Hockey Night in Canada as much as I can though.

Glad to hear Roche and the Coyotes are putting some good games together. Sounds like Cujo is in top form also. I like how they blew the Sharks out of the water the other night!!

In case anyone missed parise's spin move goal from last night here it is Spin move

On a side note, Parise has 16 goals and 16 assists this year for 32 points, matching his point total from last year in half the games. Him and Zajac are also leading the team in +/- on the team with hale in 5th, not bad for the boys from UND huh.