SiouxSports.com Forum

Phil Kessel

Southernmn

Is Johnsongram a medical term?

I just hope they don't use the same machine for Johsongrams that they use for mammograms. :glare:???

In all seriousness, I wish Phil Kessel well and hope that he has a full recovery so that his hockey career can resume. No matter which school a player attended, once he makes the pros, I want him to have success.

Good information, chandler23. How come they don't have "johnsongrams" like women have "mammograms"... or would that just knock the wind out of you? Since I fall into the later "gram" I don't know, just posing the question. The Boston Bruins website has no updates on Kessel today.

The Boston Globe had a report today from his agent, Wade Arnott confirming that he underwent surgery yesterday for a cancer related issue, but wouldn't confirm the testicular cancer. He said that it was recent, but Phil holding up pretty well. I would post a link but you need an account to get the to story so I won't.