SiouxSports.com Forum

Erik Fabian

Sioux

I thought it is worth a new topic to give fabian some of the respect that he is due. i think that UND is priveleged to have a quality player like fabian. he works his butt off all the time and i always hear that he is a real class act. this update from schlossman is just one example. http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Unfortunately, Erik has had the injury bug often while at UND, but his dedication and work ethic have always shined bright. No reason to risk his recovery process this weekend, and it's best that he wait for the Wisconsin series. He's definitely one of the leaders on this team, and I can't wait to see him back on the ice.

Unfortunately, Erik has had the injury bug often while at UND, but his dedication and work ethic have always shined bright. No reason to risk his recovery process this weekend, and it's best that he wait for the Wisconsin series. He's definitely one of the leaders on this team, and I can't wait to see him back on the ice.

This is a player that has been a secret weapon for the sioux his whole career. He is willing to just play his role and when the other teams take him lightly he can pop in some goals. The sioux need to start recruiting more people like Fabian.

This is a player that has been a secret weapon for the sioux his whole career. He is willing to just play his role and when the other teams take him lightly he can pop in some goals. The sioux need to start recruiting more people like Fabian.

just stinks he has been hit with injuries it seems every year. just bad luck. hope he can heal up and be in the lineup for the rest of the season....i think the sioux are doing just fine with their recruiting as many of the guys are just good people overall. i know what you mean though.....you always need a few grinders :huh:

just stinks he has been hit with injuries it seems every year. just bad luck. hope he can heal up and be in the lineup for the rest of the season....i think the sioux are doing just fine with their recruiting as many of the guys are just good people overall. i know what you mean though.....you always need a few grinders :huh:

It is rare to find players like Erik who are willing to except a role like his. He is a great example of a team first, me second player.

It is rare to find players like Erik who are willing to except a role like his. He is a great example of a team first, me second player.

yeah, i had lunch with him and jake brandt one saturday when they were both healthy scratches a few years back and erik struck me as one hell of a person and you could tell how damn smart he was just in a 30 minute conversation. very nice guy! hope we can get him back in the lineup for those stinin badgers!

yeah, i had lunch with him and jake brandt one saturday when they were both healthy scratches a few years back and erik struck me as one hell of a person and you could tell how damn smart he was just in a 30 minute conversation. very nice guy! hope we can get him back in the lineup for those stinin badgers!

Yea I skated with him and of the his Roseua buddies a few times, hes got a gun for shot. Very classy guy.

Speaking of that Badgers series, a sweep there would be huge, UW hasn't been playing real well so it looks like the sioux are getting them at the right time.

Yea I skated with him and of the his Roseua buddies a few times, hes got a gun for shot. Very classy guy.

Speaking of that Badgers series, a sweep there would be huge, UW hasn't been playing real well so it looks like the sioux are getting them at the right time.

i agree, i also think tonights game is important to play well in and win, this is a college team really and will be a nice tuneup for sconnie

Yes, Erik is definitely one of the players that I classify as heart and soul of this team; along with Porter and Bina, maybe even Toews. Fabian has worked his tail-end off for four years, battled injuries every season and is a fantastic role model, great person!! I hope Fabian can go somewhere after UND to play hockey because that is what he hopes to do. Let's hope Fabian is ready for Wisconsin, because they will need his leadership and experience!! Go Sioux, beat the Sconnie Badgers!!