SiouxSports.com Forum

Rutgers

Sioux-cia

Thanks Fighting Sioux fans. I can't believe this is basically the same team that 12 months ago was blown out by South Florida AT HOME! THe only other time that Rutgers was 7-0 was in 1961 and 1976. Both seasons we ended up undefeated and also in 1976 the basketball team went to the Final Four. There are so many people jumping on the bandwagon around the state. Next Sunday night we have Connecticut on ESPN and then Louisville comes in on November 9 on ESPN. People will be allowed to stand in our open end zone and even the band had to give up their seats. The university is hoping the fire marshall takes the day off!

Hello Siouxmama,

I just checked scarletknights.com and there it was--Thompson,North Dakota! What a change this must be for her. I had no idea we recruited that far away. Hopefully, she is enjoying her years here in the classroom and on the track. Here is some info. about the Rutgers track program--

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--BEAT CONNECTICUT!My Webpage

Hello Siouxmama,

I just checked scarletknights.com and there it was--Thompson,North Dakota! What a change this must be for her. I had no idea we recruited that far away. Hopefully, she is enjoying her years here in the classroom and on the track. Here is some info. about the Rutgers track program--

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--BEAT CONNECTICUT!My Webpage

JFR,

It is a change for her but she has really enjoyed her time there. She is a senior this year, so I dont know how much longer she will be there, or what her plans are. She is a very smart girl, so I know she will succeed.