SiouxSports.com Forum

Chief Illiwek & Chief Oseola

Sioux-cia

Chief Illinwek wears authentic Titonwan Lakota regalia (Sioux) and Chief Oseola wears Plains Indian (sorry, don't know which one but I don't think it's Seminole) dress. Both are ok with the NC$$.

As a sign of comaraderie, why don't we invite them to a Fighting Sioux hockey game (without the horse and flaming lance, of course)? Since they are both 'sanctioned' mascots perhaps the NC$$ won't see us as 'hostile or abusive' if we open our doors to them. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
Chief Illinwek wears authentic Titonwan Lakota regalia (Sioux) and Chief Oseola wears Plains Indian (sorry, don't know which one but I don't think it's Seminole) dress. Both are ok with the NC$$.

As a sign of comaraderie, why don't we invite them to a Fighting Sioux hockey game (without the horse and flaming lance, of course)? Since they are both 'sanctioned' mascots perhaps the NC$$ won't see us as 'hostile or abusive' if we open our doors to them. :)

Speaking from the GATORNATION my two cents worth, is simple. That's a damn good idea & I don't nothing wrong with that idea. All I can say is these two schools hey why not take this invite up & you know something you two schools just might learn something here. Hey you never know.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.