SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Worn Jersey Sale

Diggler

This website, which sells game worn jerseys, is having a sale. If you buy one jersey, you can get one free. I'm looking for someone who would want a $395 AHL jersey, give or take $50. This way we could both get a jersey for $200. If there isn't an AHL jersey you want, I think you could also get an ECHL jersey and it would be the same deal. There are a number of former UND players jerseys available. I'm sure everyone can guess what jersey it is that I want. ;)

The sale details are here, the AHL jerseys are here and the ECHL jerseys are here . I'm sure this is a long shot that anyone else will want one, but I figure it's worth a try. Thanks. :lol:

This website, which sells game worn jerseys, is having a sale. If you buy one jersey, you can get one free. I'm looking for someone who would want a $395 AHL jersey, give or take $50. This way we could both get a jersey for $200. If there isn't an AHL jersey you want, I think you could also get an ECHL jersey and it would be the same deal. There are a number of former UND players jerseys available. I'm sure everyone can guess what jersey it is that I want. ;)

The sale details are here, the AHL jerseys are here and the ECHL jerseys are here . I'm sure this is a long shot that anyone else will want one, but I figure it's worth a try. Thanks. :lol:

OK, I'll take the Andy Schneider, which one do you want?

So was I. I know you don't want to risk my crazy cape wearing, hockey net hanging, moronic looking wrath by stealing another Schneider jersey from me.;)

Stealing!?!?!?!?! ??? I only want Sioux jerseys (and the Holy Cross jerseys I already have) so you're safe from me. ;)

Holy crap, I forgot about them!! Let's see, lawn chairs. Andy Schneider jersey. Lawn chairs. Hmmm.

Ok, Dirty can have my lawn chairs. ???

Oooooooo!!! I could smack you over the head with the lawn chair pro wrestling-style and then take the Schneider jersey! Then I'd have the lawn chairs and the Schneider jersey!!!!! ;)

Never!!! Schneider jersey is in an underground vault with twelve foot walls, an electronic lock system that only I and the recently deceased inventor know how to operate and surrounded by buried land mines only I know the location of, in a location far, far away. ???

Never!!! Schneider jersey is in an underground vault with twelve foot walls, an electronic lock system that only I and the recently deceased inventor know how to operate and surrounded by buried land mines only I know the location of, in a location far, far away. ???

So you invested 10x what you paid for the jersey to protect it? All because of me? I'm honored! ;)

Hmm, with the way this thread is going I don't think I'm gonna find another person who wants a jersey.

So you invested 10x what you paid for the jersey to protect it? All because of me? I'm honored! ;)

Hmm, with the way this thread is going I don't think I'm gonna find another person who wants a jersey.

You're not the only one who wants my Schneider jersey! ;)

Check with AZSioux, he's the most likely to go in on this deal with you. He's got a great jersey collection.

• 2 weeks later...