SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Football Jerseys

Brasco

I have several different UND hockey jerseys in my closet but I have yet to find either a good replica or authentic style Sioux football jersey. Siouxshop.com is selling a good replica basketball jersey but they do not even have a football jersey. Does anyone know where I could purchase a Football jersey? Thanks

I have several different UND hockey jerseys in my closet but I have yet to find either a good replica or authentic style Sioux football jersey. Siouxshop.com is selling a good replica basketball jersey but they do not even have a football jersey. Does anyone know where I could purchase a Football jersey? Thanks

For some reason, decent UND football jersey's are somewhat hard to come by. The best ones are the collosseum brand that Scheels in GF sells. They are the ones that say "North Dakota" on the back where the player name should be.

Home of Economy in Grand Forks should have some good replica football jerseys. I think the jerseys they offer have a better depiction of the on field jerseys worn during the football games.

Home of Economy?

Isn't that "where your dollar buys more"? :ohmy:

Man, I haven't heard that jingle in a long while.

• 4 weeks later...

Still looking for Sioux football jerseys. Scheels has a pretty weak jersey but it is not even replica quality. Nothing else that I've seen. REA had nice basketball replicas but nothing for football. Anyone else hear of any other sioux football jerseys?