SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA hockey rules video

PCM

I saw this streaming video posted on the NCAA Web site:

End of Season Ice Hockey Officiating Video for AHCA Discussion

The three topics covered are checking from behind, the crease rule and directing the puck in with a skate. However, when I watch the video with RealPlayer, I get no audio. Anyone else have this problem? Or is this a video without sound?

Two examples shown of the crease rule are from UND games. One is from the Mankato game in which the goal was disallowed on replay and the other was from the Minnesota game in which Kessel scored while Stoa was standing in the crease.

EDIT: I tried playing the video with Windows Media Player and also get no audio.

Edited by PCM

I saw this streaming video posted on the NCAA Web site:

End of Season Ice Hockey Officiating Video for AHCA Discussion

The three topics covered are checking from behind, the crease rule and directing the puck in with a skate. However, when I watch the video with RealPlayer, I get no audio. Anyone else have this problem? Or is this a video without sound?

Two examples shown of the crease rule are from UND games. One is from the Mankato game in which the goal was disallowed on replay and the other was from the Minnesota game in which Kessel scored while Stoa was standing in the crease.

EDIT: I tried playing the video with Windows Media Player and also get no audio.

I heard the audio, it said' "I just make sh$% up."