SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey

cjsol

Does anyone know how to get pictures of the "old" hockey jerseys that UND used to wear? Or does anyone know if there is a link to find the pictures that are posted of the past teams that are on display behind the the north bar at REA?

Does anyone know how to get pictures of the "old" hockey jerseys that UND used to wear? Or does anyone know if there is a link to find the pictures that are posted of the past teams that are on display behind the the north bar at REA?

I have some photos of my early 1990's era Sioux road jersey if you would like me to e-mail them to you.

If you search Google there are all kinds of links to Sioux Hockey. Below is an example of one of the links out there.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Dugout/...ghtingsioux.htm

Speaking of jerseys...can anyone tell me how much a Nike authentic white would go for at REA or Scheel's? Would anyone be willing to purchase one for me en route to the Final Five? I would glady re-pay you at the X this weekend. I decided last night while watching the game that I need a white home version to go with my greenie road uni.

Speaking of jerseys...can anyone tell me how much a Nike authentic white would go for at REA or Scheel's? Would anyone be willing to purchase one for me en route to the Final Five? I would glady re-pay you at the X this weekend. I decided last night while watching the game that I need a white home version to go with my greenie road uni.

I'll check it out on my lunch break today and let you know. I'd be happy to help you out.

I'll check it out on my lunch break today and let you know. I'd be happy to help you out.

Sweet. I'm looking for a Nike authentic white in 48. If it's cheap enough, I might even be tempted to get the black in 48 as well and score the trifecta. Personalization I'll take care of down here. Thanks!