SiouxSports.com Forum

DATAFLIX ?

AZSIOUX

will the playoff games be on dataflix webcast this weekend? i have the season pass but i do not see anything in my account about the games this weekend..any help would be great, thx

I bought the regular season too and I asked about the playoffs earlier this week. It would appear that it is not going to be offered this weekend and if it was we would have had to purchase it seperately. Too bad and I hope they at least offer the Regional.

I bought the regular season too and I asked about the playoffs earlier this week. It would appear that it is not going to be offered this weekend and if it was we would have had to purchase it seperately. Too bad and I hope they at least offer the Regional.

i just got off the phone from someone at the ralph. she said it will be offered seperate from the season package and should be up later this afternoon to purchase, great news as i cant get to the sports bar out here tonight!!

i just got off the phone from someone at the ralph. she said it will be offered seperate from the season package and should be up later this afternoon to purchase, great news as i cant get to the sports bar out here tonight!!

They should give it to subscribers for free since they screwed up last weekend so badly.