SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2006

southpaw

I've started making Sioux Jerseys for NHL 2006 on computer. I've got the green one done and am working on the black and white ones. My friend suggested I make jerseys for all 10 teams in the league. It takes about half an hour per jersey, so I was curious if anyone else knew how to do them, or if anyone here as extensive experience with photoshop and would be willing to help.

I'll post the picture of the green one in-game after i make a couple adjustments. Thanks,

I've started making Sioux Jerseys for NHL 2006 on computer. I've got the green one done and am working on the black and white ones. My friend suggested I make jerseys for all 10 teams in the league. It takes about half an hour per jersey, so I was curious if anyone else knew how to do them, or if anyone here as extensive experience with photoshop and would be willing to help.

I'll post the picture of the green one in-game after i make a couple adjustments. Thanks,

Sorry I can't help but I have some Suggustion for UMTC's jerseys... :blink: