SiouxSports.com Forum

RD-17

UND Fan

Is your role going to change with D2Football.com next year with the columnists being added to cover each conference?

Yes, it's going to change. The national column is going to make a return again next year and I am going to handle that. It will be fun for me in the sense that I can write about whatever I want from week to week without feeling obligated to cover all the teams in a region. I also think the change to conference writers is going to be a good thing because it's very difficult (and time consuming) for one person to cover an entire region.

I would have loved to have covered the NCC this year, but I just moved out of the area in January and I didn't think it was fair for me to write on the league when I won't get to see many games. I have been helping Brandon Misener sift through the new applicants and there are some good ones, so I don't think we'll have much trouble coming up with a decent NCC columnist.

Yes, it's going to change. The national column is going to make a return again next year and I am going to handle that. It will be fun for me in the sense that I can write about whatever I want from week to week without feeling obligated to cover all the teams in a region. I also think the change to conference writers is going to be a good thing because it's very difficult (and time consuming) for one person to cover an entire region.

I would have loved to have covered the NCC this year, but I just moved out of the area in January and I didn't think it was fair for me to write on the league when I won't get to see many games. I have been helping Brandon Misener sift through the new applicants and there are some good ones, so I don't think we'll have much trouble coming up with a decent NCC columnist.

I am glad you will remain - you do a nice job!

You will just be obligated to put up with the "Why didn't Bob write about *team X* in his national column" crowd. Grin and bear it sucker!! :lol::blink: