SiouxSports.com Forum

Game 1

dghockey29

May I say what poor sportsmanship Minot has. Two of their players were kicked out of the game after Central scored an empty netter and they broke their sticks. Andy Dittus was one of these players who broke his stick over the crossbar and the other player broke his stick over the bench. Congrats to Central on their win after a hard fought battle.

May I say what poor sportsmanship Minot has. Two of their players were kicked out of the game after Central scored an empty netter and they broke their sticks. Andy Dittus was one of these players who broke his stick over the crossbar and the other player broke his stick over the bench. Congrats to Central on their win after a hard fought battle.

May I say if you post this same pile of BS on one more thread may you become the latest troll to join all the other lame newbies who would rather flame then ad info for those of us who cannot attend the tourney.

if I MAY say so myself , let this thread die!