SiouxSports.com Forum

D2 Abandoned Stronger Schools....NDSU Did Not Abandon D2 or the NCC

informant

Through my experience at SiouxSports.com, I've learned about the sickening level of hatred that this rivalry has turned into. UND fans are jealous as hell of the Bison victory at Wisconsin. And they're jealous as hell of the progress of SU football. And the recruiting has been amazing. UND has been almost completely shut out. This is all about jealousy at UND. I've lost any interest in UND sports. I tried to explain that I was interested in both schools. UND faithfuls want no part of it. Yir either fir or agin. There's no room for debate here. You're a part of it. The move up to DI-AA in Fargo is already a success. Money is no object in Fargo as long as the caliber of play is high. People will fill the Fargodome to watch SU play Montana, Cal Poly, UC Davis, SDSU, Montana State, among others. Fargo is a filthy rich community that will host DI-AA and DI athletics with great success. I doubt that UND and the Grand Forks community is capable. The attitudes here tell the story quite well. I've heard the same attitude from UND fans during my recent visits to Mayville. It has been confirmed here. Mayville people are laughing about beating UND in basketball....and they hope that Glas will get a contract extension.

I'm not amused. It's sickening to read the attitudes on this site.

I'm also extremely jealous that NDSU is playing Mayville State...I laughed like hell at their ad this morning...D-1 my ass...