SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs MSUM -- Sat night

brianvf

In this situation, I'd prefer to have Sparky over Finley as I believe we'll need the offense more than the defense. SCSU may make me eat my words, but I hope not.

I agree. As Hakstol said last night, the lines are starting to come together and some chemistry is developing. I'd rather keep that going. SCSU's strength is its defense. The more offensive firepower the Sioux can put on the ice, the better.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you understand that was all in fun.

i understand, i just had to defend my honor being compared to a dumbass WCHA official....nobody deserves that, i just wanted to clear my name, i would like to be one of those guys with credibility on this board, at least as far as hockey goes. :bigsmile:

and as far as meltdown, i meant finally got sick of all the cheapshots and bs that he has been taking for the last year and a half being a smaller skill player, the horse collar mugging sent him over the edge and became more than a point at the scoreboard, or make a defenseman look silly to prove his point....he had to show someone he isn't going to be someone's bitch just cuz he's smaller.