SiouxSports.com Forum

Historical UND hockey Statistics

weigum15

I am doing historical research in NCAA Division I hockey statistics, final player/goalie stats GP, G, A, PTS, PIM/GP, MINS, GA, SO, AVE in particular. I have completed most of the schools in the Division except for only a few, North Dakota being on of them. I am missing the above type stats for the seasons 1959-60 through to and including 1984-85. I would really like to complete my research and I hope that someone will be able to help me out.

Thanks.

Dave Weigum

dweigum@nbnet.nb.ca

939 Forest Hill Road

Fredericton NB

Canada

E3B 7G6

May I ask why you are doing this research. Are you that big of a hockey fan?

I have no idea where you could find something like that. If the UND Sports Info Director won't help you then it could be searching for a needle in a hay stack.

I am that big of a hockey fan. This is something I do has a hobby and I have built quite a big database so far. I have contacted the Sports Director at UND and he asked for my media credentials, which I obviously don't have. No other school asked me for such information. UND is the only school in the history of the WCHA that I don't have the stats for.

Dave

I am that big of a hockey fan. This is something I do has a hobby and I have built quite a big database so far. I have contacted the Sports Director at UND and he asked for my media credentials, which I obviously don't have. No other school asked me for such information. UND is the only school in the history of the WCHA that I don't have the stats for.

Dave

Call the Gf Herald and Ask for Virg Foss....He Made have it stored in his Head...Otherwise he Knows everything about Sioux Hockey for the Last 50 Years....

The guys that are doing complete statistical database for baseball have had teams of people go to libraries and examine old newspapers on microfiche for each individual game record. I would believe you could do this and get UND hockey stats back quite a ways. Hard to say when the hockey box score became popular though.