SiouxSports.com Forum

Cactus Bowl

BigGame

The West team destroyed the East behind a great performance by Wesley Beschorner.

Digger had a good game stats wise, I think he ended up with 10 tackles (one of them was a TFL) and 2 forced fumbles.

Glas did miss his only field goal attempt, but I don't think that would hurt as far as getting a shot next year.

http://www.javelinaathletics.com/football/2005/010606fb.html

The West team destroyed the East behind a great performance by Wesley Beschorner.

Digger had a good game stats wise, I think he ended up with 10 tackles (one of them was a TFL) and 2 forced fumbles.

Glas did miss his only field goal attempt, but I don't think that would hurt as far as getting a shot next year.

http://www.javelinaathletics.com/football/2005/010606fb.html

Sounds like Digger had a great game - hopefully the NFL scouts noticed his nose for the ball. Someone needs to give him a shot!

Sounds like Digger had a great game - hopefully the NFL scouts noticed his nose for the ball. Someone needs to give him a shot!

True that. I think any special teams coach worth his salt would be chomping at the bit to get Digger as their gunner on special teams. Not that I don't think he couldn't also be a LB or Safety as well, I just see that as his best shot at making a team, and I'm sure he can earn his way onto the field when there isn't some skinny guy with a funny name on it as well. :D

• 2 weeks later...