SiouxSports.com Forum

bus to duluth

YaneA

Al Pearson has his bus making the annual pilgrimage to Duluth next week. Price is $125 (tickets and transport); meals and hotel (Holiday Inn on the Skywalk), extra. He said he has about 10 seats left. It's a great trip with great people to watch a great hockey team. C'mon along. Al's number is 775-5565.

Al Pearson has his bus making the annual pilgrimage to Duluth next week. Price is $125 (tickets and transport); meals and hotel (Holiday Inn on the Skywalk), extra. He said he has about 10 seats left. It's a great trip with great people to watch a great hockey team. C'mon along. Al's number is 775-5565.

How much for tickets and hotel only? I'm tempted, but unless Al is heading to Duluth from Grand Forks via way of Minneapolis, I probably would just drive up myself.

Hi, MM. If I remember correctly, the bus fare is about $100 of that total. Don't remember exactly what the room rate is. Call Al and ask him about particulars.

Hi YaneA...I'll maybe give Al a call and see if he can let me know if he has extra tickets after he books things. It would be fun to introduce my almost 4 year old to some of the fans I met in Columbus. Plus, I have a new handcuff keychain for ya!