SiouxSports.com Forum

replay

willistonsioux

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long would I be banned if I would get banned for this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's up to Diggler. You've made him mad, which I told you not to do. You might be banned for infinity. If he's feeling generous, you may only get a lifetime ban.

in the words of ancorman sspelt ancorman wrong

gonna find my baby going to hold her tight going find some afternoon delight when my mind is on it something when every thing a little clearer in the night of day and you know it going be there anyway something something something my appitte going find some afternoon delight rubbin sticks and stones to gether makin sparks ignight the thought lovin is gettin soo exciting skyyyyy rockets in flight buuuuuu afterternoo delight woooooooop

its a song

fine im not going to relplay to this anymore but before i leave in the words of ancorman sspelt ancorman wrong

gonna find my baby going to hold her tight going find some afternoon delight when my mind is on it something when every thing a little clearer in the night of day and you know it going be there anyway something something something my appitte going find some afternoon delight rubbin sticks and stones to gether makin sparks ignight the thought lovin is gettin soo exciting skyyyyy rockets in flight buuuuuu afterternoo delight woooooooop

its a song

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Learn to spell...

And get a life...

Are my words of advice