SiouxSports.com Forum

Fantasy Hockey

siouxtatoo42

I was wondering with all the sioux fans out here and all the knowledge that gets passed from day to day and post to post if anyone out here in SIOUX land might know of any fantasy college hockey leagues out there. I have inquired within my circle and nobody seems to know but I am now reaching out to the masses for any kind of info. I'm looking for something preferably online, but can't seem to find anything. I don't have any preferences as to either WCHA or all of NCAA. I know more about our beloved league but would be intrigued if it were all of D1 just for the fact that it would make me follow the national scene more closely too. Any info on this would be appreciated......PCM.....Sik.....WPoS....... I know you guys know something... :glare:

thanks boys and girls

yah, we have a group of 8 that do NCAA fantasy hockey, but it is all the hard way, spreadsheets and manual entry of data.  I'd LOVE to have it be on-line and easier, but I have not found anyting so far that does this. 

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any way you could share some details of how you play? Scoring methods? Head to head each week or season point totals?

i do head to head in my league.12 regular season weeks, 3 playoff weeks...using total points to determine head to head winner for the weekend..points for goals,assists, hatrick..then points for team defenses on how many goals your team defenses give up...very simple but when your plugging in your own numbers you do not want to get to crazy