SiouxSports.com Forum

Hello

BadgerStatePreps

I publish a high school sports website in Wisconsin on the Scout.com network. We have had a number of players head off to North Dakota and I've enjoyed following there progress at UND through this website. We had a running back, Mike Rohde, from Schofield DC Everest join the football squad last year, but I notice his name is not on the 2005 roster. Does anyone have any info as to why he did not return?

I publish a high school sports website in Wisconsin on the Scout.com network. We have had a number of players head off to North Dakota and I've enjoyed following there progress at UND through this website.  We had a running back, Mike Rohde, from Schofield DC Everest join the football squad last year, but I notice his name is not on the 2005 roster. Does anyone have any info as to why he did not return?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He quit towards the end of spring ball. I'm not sure what his reasons, if any, were. Ironically, his departure may open the door for another Wisconsin product--Jordan Armentrout--who looked good in the spring game.