SiouxSports.com Forum

Letters For Jersey

dakidfightingsioux

There's got to be someone out there that can help me!

I have a white/green jersey and am looking to put letters on the front of it to spell SIOUX diagonally fromt top right to bottom left. I even puchased the tomahawk patches on Ebay! I think I have heard many people in various conversations mention that Home of Economy will put letters/numbers on jerseys.

If so, does anyone know how much it is or what they offer?

I appreciate the help!

heres a recent thread that discusses jerseys that may help...

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4480

i go my parise jersey done there.letters and numbers..

just call them and tell them exactly what you want and they should be able to give you a price range..are you maing a custom jersey with your different pieces or is there actually a jersey with the SIOUX diagonally with the shoulder tomahawk pathces?? can't remember seeing that one but i may be wrong...

make sure to get the 3 color design if you want it authentic..i think i paid around 60-75 for my parise with letters and numbers..

There's got to be someone out there that can help me!

I have a white/green jersey and am looking to put letters on the front of it to spell SIOUX diagonally fromt top right to bottom left.

The jersey is blank right now. I had it custom made by koronis jerseys. I am going to have a family friend sew on the shoulder tomahawk patches, but I need the SIOUX letters for the front. I just want something simple - green to match the jersey. Much like these...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

The jersey is blank right now.  I had it custom made by koronis jerseys.  I am going to have a family friend sew on the shoulder tomahawk patches, but I need the SIOUX letters for the front.

Home of Economy's seamstress does a great job, 701 772 6611. They sewed my sons letters on their jerseys, jackets, etc. but we had to provide the letters.

BTW, do you have a contact number for Koronis. I would love to have one of the old white and green jerseys.

Try this site to order letters http://www.dalcoathletic.com

i used the lettering they had..my uncle had it done there as i was in arizona...

Thanks for this information!  Just wondering - does Home of Economy carry letters there or do you always have to supply your own? 

AZSIOUX - Did you supply your own letters/numbers or did Home of Economy have some on hand?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just checked with the seamstress at Home of Economy re the letters. She said she has the material that was used a while back to make the Sioux letters (twill) and she also might have some letters and numbers already made. I asked about the shade of green and she said it was the green they wore a 'while back'. Hope this helps.