SiouxSports.com Forum

Und

wsu97

I have been to UND campus before and i do have to say that the Ralph is the best Hockey Arena i have been to. I was awed by by how nice it is plus how close it is to the UND campus is. My g/f goes to UND and she took my on the tour of the Ralph as was like damm this is the best yet more schools should take a page of UND book and build more like it... Did they build something for his wife i cant remmber?.. Plus does any know that new sports bar and whats the name of it ? its by the Campus of UND,, and why does UND peeps hate Ndsu so much? I herad there is a song you guys ing about them... I most def have to go to UND games this year

I have been to UND campus before and i do have to say that the Ralph is the best Hockey Arena i have been to. I was awed by by how nice it is plus how close it is to the UND campus is. My g/f goes to UND and she took my on the tour of the Ralph as was like damm this is the best yet more schools should take a page of UND book and build more like it... Did they build something for his wife i cant remmber?.. Plus does any know that new sports bar and whats the name of it ? its by the Campus of UND,, and why does UND peeps hate Ndsu so much? I herad thereĀ  is a song you guys ing about them... I most def have to go to UND games this year

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow

the new bar if this is the one your referring to next to the hockey arena is called SUITE 49, in relation to a suite at the engelstad arena. the betty engelstad arena is the volleyball/basketball center on the other side of the hockey arena.pretty amazing complex and its still growing!!!!

you say other schools should do this, well it takes 110 million + to even start a project like this..easier said then done...

I have been to UND campus before and i do have to say that the Ralph is the best Hockey Arena i have been to. I was awed by by how nice it is plus how close it is to the UND campus is. My g/f goes to UND and she took my on the tour of the Ralph as was like damm this is the best yet more schools should take a page of UND book and build more like it... Did they build something for his wife i cant remmber?.. Plus does any know that new sports bar and whats the name of it ? its by the Campus of UND,, and why does UND peeps hate Ndsu so much? I herad there

Very true not every one has a 100 Million layin around...But is Wow to The Ralph..you guys should be proud of it. Im just i get a chance to go there this year to the UND home games..It is sweet when u know some one that goes there at UND cause they can get tickets cheaper.... How is that sports bar ? the only bad thing about UND well G/F is that the that FActory by UND all you spell is spuds