SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise joining the US Worlds Team

Sweeny

Can't access the World's live link any longer, but Czechs have scored twice in the first half of the third and the game is tied 2-2 late (shots are like 45-25 Czechs).

Canada up now 5-4 late in the game vs Slovakia.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parise misses one penalty shot and all of the haters come out in full force!  What a joke.  I like the quote about Parise being the future of USA hockey... I hope the future of USA hockey includes the NHL!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I chose to ignore such mental midgets as clearly they know very little about the game. The odds favor the goalie when it comes to a penalty shot or shoot-out. Before his NHL career took off, Paul Kariya was stopped by the Swedish Sieve, Salo which gave Sweden the Gold Medal in a shoot-out. At the time, knowledgeable fans knew he was part of the future of Canadian hockey, and he went on to prove it. No doubt alot of the hate is coming from Goofer fans. Well my message to them would be, I don't see alot of future supporting cast coming from your school. Oh wait, thats right he plays for Austria. :D